XVI Reunión Anual Sociedad Chilena de Neurociencias 2021 Semana del 2 al 5 de noviembre de 2021 [Reunión en formato remoto]
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE YOUNG NEUROSCIENTISTS SYMPOSIUM
The Sociedad Chilena de Neurociencias (SCN) invites PhD students, postdocs and young researchers at initial career stages to participate in the “Young Neuroscientists Symposium” of the Congress. Applicants to this special symposium will be selected by competition, according to their scientific merits.
- There are four slots available. Selected applicants will be invited to present their work in our remote meeting. All selected participants will receive a registration and abstract fee waiver.
- The awardees must attend the entire congress and hold their talk in English.
- Up to two of the slots will be awarded to applicants with residence out of Chile. The remaining slots will be given to applicants from Chile.
- Only one applicant from the same laboratory or research group can be selected.
Applicants need to submit the following documentation:
- An English abstract describing the work to be presented (max. 250 words).
- A brief curriculum vitae including: Full name, nationality, date and place of birth, country of residence, affiliation, education, research experience, publications, meeting presentations and other relevant information.
- An informal letter of reference from the thesis advisor, postdoctoral supervisor or head of department.