The Sociedad Chilena de Neurociencia (SCN) invites PhD students, postdocs and young researchers at initial career stages to participate in the “Young Neuroscientists Symposium” of the Congress. Applicants to this special symposium will be selected by competition, according to their scientific merits.
- There are four slots available. Selected applicants will receive full fellowships, which will cover registration, travel and stay at the hotel during the congress.
- The awardees must attend the entire congress and hold their talk in English.
- One or two of the fellowships shall be awarded to an applicant with residence in any Latin American country besides Chile. The remaining slots will be given to applicants from Chile.
- Only one applicant from the same laboratory or research group can be selected.
Applicants need to submit the following documentation:
- An English abstract describing the work to be presented (max. 250 words).
- A brief curriculum vitae including: Full name, nationality, date and place of birth, country of residence, affiliation, education, research experience, publications, meeting presentations and other relevant information.
- An informal letter of reference from the thesis advisor, postdoctoral supervisor or head of department.
New application deadline:
August 20, 2018. Applications must be sent to email@example.com. Subject: “YNS 2018”.
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.